- 2 lbs wonky carrots
- ¼ c maple syrup
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and trim ends of carrots, cut on a bias making ¼ inch wide slice.
- Measure the rest of the ingredients and mix with the carrots in a bowl tossing to coat evenly. Line a sheet pan with parchment or foil. Evenly spread carrot mixture on lined sheet trays. Place in oven.
- Set a timer for 10 minutes and then stir them, place back in oven set timer for another 10 minutes and then again stir them.
- Set timer for the last 10 minutes and the wonky carrots should be tender and roasted golden brown around the edges. Plate and enjoy!
Credits: Adapted from Imperfect Produce Recipe