Are you interested in short-duration Volunteering for Events?
Are you passionate towards Food Waste Reduction?
Are you located in one of these SF Bayarea cities: Santa Clara, San Jose, Sunnyvale, Cupertino or Gilroy
If you said yes to all of the above, then you might find volunteering opportunities with Outside2Inside….read below..
Event Volunteering @ O2I
O2I Event Volunteers are those who volunteer for O2I mainly for a specific event(s) on a short-term duration of few weeks to a month.
- The main responsibility of the Event Volunteer is to help O2I successfully conduct the event and spread awareness about food waste.
- Completing the required volunteer forms, Pre-event checklist, Post-event checklist and providing any feedback they have on the volunteering.
- Share their experience of the event in social media or through email.
- Share your experience of webinar and food waste reduction in general.
- Practice one learning from the event and share it with us.
- You could write a blog about what you learnt from the event and we can post that on our website.
- If you are an artist, you can create food waste awareness through various forms of arts like painting, graphical images etc.
- If you have different ideas of bringing food waste awareness and if your idea is innovative, we will promote that idea.
- If you are interested, you could lead in promoting that idea by volunteering with O2I.
Steps to follow for applying for O2I Event Volunteer Position
Review the future O2I Events shown below and pick an event that matches your interest and availability
If interested in any of the Events, send an email to O2I to check with them about the particular Event
Additionally each Volunteer needs to complete the O2I Volunteer Application and Questionnaire
O2I will review the Application submitted and will get back to you if selected for the role
O2I Events and its Impact
Note: If you can't find any specific events below, reach out to O2i via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about future events.
Volunteer Application and Questionnaire
Steps to do after being accepted as an O2I Event Volunteer
Step 1: Complete the General Volunteer Agreement right away.
Step 2: Subscribe for the O2I Magazine by providing your email.
Step 3: Log your volunteer hours in the excel template provided below.
Event Volunteers Forms/Signups
O2I Status Report, Time Tracking & Templates
On the day you are volunteering please remember to log your volunteer hours in the time tracking tools provided below. The volunteer time logged in by all O2I Volunteers is an important metric sought-out by the potential grantors while making grant decisions. Also, this is an important metric to get grant from Corporates as a part of their CSR programs.
O2I Event/Outreach Guidelines & Checklists
O2I Social Media Accounts, Links and Blog Page
O2I Blogs, Social Media Posts and Other Documents Submission Forms
In case, event volunteers are planning to share their O2I event experience as a blog (or) social media post (or) as a document/presentation, then they can use the following blog/social media posting guidelines.
Post O2I Events: O2I Event Volunteer Testimonial & Feedback
Volunteer Credits Request Form
If you are a student volunteer requiring volunteer credit (or) volunteer verification letter, please use this form.Note: Please remember to log the Volunteer time with O2I and send the logged timesheet along with this form.