1 head of wonky cauliflower
1 wonky red onion, finely chopped
1 wonky pepper, finely sliced
8 button wonky mushrooms, finely sliced
2 cloves of wonky garlic
Salt & Pepper to taste
2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
4 wonky spring onions finely chopped
- Preheat your oven to 220°c/428°F.
- Taking the whole wonky cauliflower, chop it into small rice-like pieces.
- In a large bowl add 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Add in the cauliflower and mix until nicely coated.
- Lay the cauliflower out on a baking tray and place in the oven for 25-30 minutes until golden, cooked through and slightly crispy.
- In the meantime heat your wok with a splash of sesame oil.
- Add the wonky onion, garlic and sprinkle salt & pepper and saute for 3-4 minutes until it starts to soften before adding in the wonky peppers.
- Finally, add the mushrooms and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp of sesame oil, and 2 of the spring onions.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and combine with the vegetables.
- Serve and enjoy with some toasted sesame seeds and some more finely chopped spring onions!
Credits: Adapted from Wonky Spatula